Hey there, creative!
Guess what? I figured since we’re cool and all because I’ve told you enough about me, you could probably make a clone (that’s kinda creepy)
Nonetheless, I wanted to let you in on a little secret…
Dreams are real! Only caveat is☝… they don't work unless YOU do! ☺
I can’t even front like I’ve always had it all together. Everybody has a calling and I always used to send mine to voicemail. I was depressed, unmotivated, just waking up and going to bed every day.
My biggest problem was that I didn’t believe in myself as much as everyone else did. I had the biggest group of cheerleaders, rocking’ my jersey and I was just comfortably riding the bench. I had to come to the realization that I’d never win if I never got in the game.
I kept thinking, "Well, Maybe I’ll suck at it". Forgetting that maybe, I'd be the best to ever do it! So how do you overcome that? How, Sway?!
- FOCUS ON THE FUTURE - Stop replaying your failures like a sad ass love song, put on some trap music and take back your life! Just make a decision and tweak it along the way. Even if you fail, action is motivation!
- KEEP SQUARES OUT YOUR CIRCLE - Surround yourself with the right people, the ones that encourage and motivate you and distance yourself from those who aren't clapping when you win. You're most like the 5 people you spend the most time with and if your homies ain't shit, well, birds of the feather...
- STOP SEEKING VALIDATION - Getting advice and input should always be appreciated but not necessarily always applied. Don't lose your voice trying to please somebody else. You got the juice, baby! Own it!
- CELEBRATE THE SMALL WINS - You need to see progress. Think big, start small! Set immediate goals that are attainable, when big goals aren't immediately realized, doubt sneaks in like "Honey, I'm home😔". You better, rock the shit out of your Burger King crown.
- DON'T BE AFRAID TO START OVER - AND OVER! How many times did you fall off your bike and scrape your knees before you got it right? (if you didn’t, I’m jealous) My mom had 2 kids before she got to me (of course, it’s the baby speaking lol)
Lemme drop some knowledge on you…
coca cola ….ACCIDENT!
chocolate chip cookies!
(You guessed it! Look at you, the smartest little cookie!) Accident, as well! You may just be the next accidental inventor. *And, YES, I mentioned all food bc I’m a fatass. So what?! Love me as I am!
My goal is to help you deal with the bullshit of today and not worry about the stresses of tomorrow. Whether you want to smash your business goals, launch your brand, gain new clients or just need a push to get up off your ass and enjoy waking up to direct deposits! I'm here to help you win at life!
Now that I’ve gotten you all motivated (hopefully), go with your move! #TakeWhatsYours2019
Then, call me for lunch & let’s have a toast to good life! #champagnedreams